|Surface Treatment||Powder Coated|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
PTFE Coated One Side Adhesive Tape
The PTFE tape material is made of the selective glass fiber, using the most advanced weaving equipment, weave into fabric with a variety of thickness, and coate PTFE resin onto the fabric in a sophisticated way. It is a new product with high performance, Multi-purpose compound materials.
· Base: Glassfiber fabric
· Front: PTFE
· Back: Silicone Adhesive
It has two type: one has lining , the other hasn't.
Main characteristics of PTFE tape
· The using temperature is between -60ºC -260ºC, weather-resistant & anti-aging.
· Non-Adhesive: The surface is smooth, not easy for adhesion. Easy to clean the surface oil, stain, or other attachments.
· Resistant to strong acid, alkali and various kinds of organic solvent and chemical etching.
· Non-toxic, drug resistance. Almost resistant to all pharmaceutical items.
· Good insulation, prevent ultraviolet, anti-static.
· Fire retardant.
· Resistant to tearing, puncturing and abrasion.
· Easy to use, long service life.
The main application of PTFE tape
· All kinds of high temperature of roller coated, heating plate, off- membrane, thick liquid yarn machine' off-membrane drum, thermoplastic demoulding and other off-membrane industries.
· Food, dairy products, pharmaceuticals of plastic film bags hot sealing pressure sticky.
· The sliding channel, hopper, aviation mould etc liner paste.
· Suitable for other places which need anti-metal and keeping a smooth part
· Corrosion resistance and high temperature resistant surface treatment
· As insulating liner, insulation parts of the insulation encapsulation etc.
· Used for various fine pressure roller coated machine, the surface of laminating content
These product properties are suggestive and all products can be customized or converted to fit specific application requirements. Please contact us to discuss your unique application needs.
|Temperature||0 To 45 Degree C|
|Surface Treatment||Color Coated|
Rated by 18 Users